EW7 10D2 Subwoofers Products
The Euphoria EW7 is built with the same innovative performance technologies as the flagship EW9 woofers. They feature the same family characteristics, but with a slightly reduced motor structure suited for more modest amplifier systems. Designed with the Euphoria passion, the EW7 subwoofers keep innovation and performance ahead of the competition.
EW7 10D2 : 10” Dual 2Ω Subwoofer/Dynamic Power Handling: 1500 Watts
- High temperature voice coil wire around a vented KSV former
- Precise motor ventilation design
- Large gauge push button speaker terminals
- Proprietary Injection molded Polypropylene cone
- High excursion butyl rubber surround
- Element resistant cones suitable for power sports applications
- Extended Linear Roll progressive dampener
- Stealth mounting gasket for custom mounting applications
- Proprietary protective magnet band
- Anti- Resonance heavy gauge solid steel frame
- Optimized magnetic drive motor
- RMS Power Handling Watts 500W
- Dynamic Power Handling Watts 1500W
- Power Range RMS Watts 350W - 500W
- Woofer Diameter (mm) 257mm
- Woofer Diameter (in) 10.12”
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm) 141mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in) 5.55”
- Overall Height (mm) 161mm
- Overall Height (in) 6.34”
- Cut Out Diameter (mm) 231.5mm
- Cut Out Diameter (in) 9.11”
HIGHER QUALITY VOICE COILS
Japanese Voice coils are designed to withstand higher temperature state before deforming, discoloration or unwinding. They use a stronger adheasive, higher quality wire and vented KSV former for added heat management
RADIAL VOICE COIL VENTING
Precision Motor ventilation design, with cross-pole piece and radial basket venting to cool off voice coil under high musical and temperature stress.
Anti-Resonance “HEAVY GAUGE” Basket (35% higher than average Steel Basket) Advantage of a heavier Gauge basket: Greatly reduces the backwave cancellation caused by basket resonance
EXTENDED LINEAR ROLL PROGRESSIVE DAMPER (SPIDER)
Designed to stay in control at low and high volumes (low and high excursion).
ELLIPTICAL WAVE GUIDE CONE DESIGN
Element Resistant super rigid Wave Cones suitable for all environment types (Power Sports and/or Marine, Etc).
TALL HIGH -EXCURSION BUTYL RUBBER SURROUND
Works in unison to progressive roll dampener to achieve controlled excursion at high output
STEALTH MOUNTING GASKET FOR CUSTOM MOUNTING APPLICATIONS
Removable trim ring gasket that allows you to hide mounting screws that creating an elegant custom look.
CEA-2006 COMPLIANT RATING
1. CEA-2031 Rating (only companies such as Focal, JL, Alpine are CEA rated) and Now Euphoria! This means that the loud speaker has been tested in an independent CEA approved laboratory to pass all the CEA-2031 standards.The standard checks for the following information: 1. Power Handling RMS, Peak, Recommended Power Range. 2. THD. 3. Frequency Response. 4. Impedance. 5. Basket Dimensions.