EW9 12D4 Subwoofers Products
The Euphoria EW9 is DB Drive’s flagship subwoofer. Exclusively designed for the traditional audio purest that likes to live life on the edge. Focused on accurate musical reproduction with the ability to perform at any volume level at the twist of Knob, the EW9 subwoofers are true example DB Drives passion for performance. The EW9’s Highly engineered Elliptical wave cone handles extreme excursion without compromising sound quality. Radial air ventilation though out the entire motor structure provides maximum heat exchange. A progressive dampener matched to a massive 3 inch voice coil keeps the bass loud and clear. Euphoria EW9 is setting the standard for all other woofers.
EW9 12D4 : 12” Dual 4Ω Subwoofer/Dynamic Power Handling: 2000 Watts
- High temperature voice coil wire around a vented TIL former
- Precise motor ventilation design
- Large gauge push button speak er terminals
- Proprietary Injection molded Polypropylene cone
- High excursion butyl rubber surround
- Extended Linear Roll progressive dampener
- Anti- Resonance heavy gauge solid steel frame
- Optimized magnetic drive motor
- Stealth mounting gasket for custom mounting applications
- Proprietary protective magnet band
- RMS Power Handling Watts 750W
- Dynamic Power Handling Watts 2000W
- Power Range RMS Watts 500W - 750W
- Woofer Diameter (mm) 309.5mm
- Woofer Diameter (in) 12.18”
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm) 164.3mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in) 6.47”
- Overall Height (mm) 186.3mm
- Overall Height (in) 7.33”
- Cut Out Diameter (mm) 281mm
- Cut Out Diameter (in) 11.06”
HIGHER QUALITY VOICE COILS
Japanese Voice coils are designed to withstand higher temperature state before deforming, discoloration or unwinding. They use a stronger adheasive, higher quality wire and vented KSV former for added heat management
RADIAL VOICE COIL VENTING
Precision Motor ventilation design, with cross-pole piece and radial basket venting to cool off voice coil under high musical and temperature stress.
Anti-Resonance “HEAVY GAUGE” Basket (35% higher than average Steel Basket) Advantage of a heavier Gauge basket: Greatly reduces the backwave cancellation caused by basket resonance
EXTENDED LINEAR ROLL PROGRESSIVE DAMPER (SPIDER)
Designed to stay in control at low and high volumes (low and high excursion).
ELLIPTICAL WAVE GUIDE CONE DESIGN
Element Resistant super rigid Wave Cones suitable for all environment types (Power Sports and/or Marine, Etc).
TALL HIGH -EXCURSION BUTYL RUBBER SURROUND
Works in unison to progressive roll dampener to achieve controlled excursion at high output
STEALTH MOUNTING GASKET FOR CUSTOM MOUNTING APPLICATIONS
Removable trim ring gasket that allows you to hide mounting screws that creating an elegant custom look.
CEA-2006 COMPLIANT RATING
1. CEA-2031 Rating (only companies such as Focal, JL, Alpine are CEA rated) and Now Euphoria! This means that the loud speaker has been tested in an independent CEA approved laboratory to pass all the CEA-2031 standards.The standard checks for the following information: 1. Power Handling RMS, Peak, Recommended Power Range. 2. THD. 3. Frequency Response. 4. Impedance. 5. Basket Dimensions.