EW3 10D4 Subwoofers Products
The Euphoria EW3 subwoofers are loaded with many of the same features found in the EW5 subwoofers, included at a value that can’t be touched. The EW3 are the perfect upgrade to any factory sound system. High performance bass that you have grown to expect from any DB Drive subwoofer . Wanting a kick ass stereo system doesn’t have to be a crime , don’t let the competition steal your money.
California Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
EW3 10D4 : 10” Dual 4Ω Subwoofer/Dynamic Power Handling: 750 Watts
- High temperature voice coil wire around a vented KSV former
- Precise motor ventilation design
- Heavy duty screw-on speaker terminals
- Injection Polypropylene cone with A cu-linear foam surround
- Linear Roll progressive dampener
- Anti- Resonance heavy gauge solid steel frame
- Optimized magnetic drive motor
- RMS Power Handling Watts 250W
- Dynamic Power Handling Watts 750W
- Power Range RMS Watts 50W - 250W
- Woofer Diameter (mm) 257mm
- Woofer Diameter (in) 10.12”
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm) 139mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in) 5.47”
- Overall Height (mm) 159mm
- Overall Height (in) 6.26”
- Cut Out Diameter (mm) 231.5mm
- Cut Out Diameter (in) 9.11”
HIGHER QUALITY VOICE COILS
Japanese Voice coils are designed to withstand higher temperature state before deforming, discoloration or unwinding. They use a stronger adheasive, higher quality wire and vented KSV former for added heat management
RADIAL VOICE COIL VENTING
Precision Motor ventilation design, with cross-pole piece and radial basket venting to cool off voice coil under high musical and temperature stress.
Anti-Resonance “HEAVY GAUGE” Basket (35% higher than average Steel Basket) Advantage of a heavier Gauge basket: Greatly reduces the backwave cancellation caused by basket resonance
EXTENDED LINEAR ROLL PROGRESSIVE DAMPER (SPIDER)
Designed to stay in control at low and high volumes (low and high excursion).
CEA-2006 COMPLIANT RATING
1. CEA-2031 Rating (only companies such as Focal, JL, Alpine are CEA rated) and Now Euphoria! This means that the loud speaker has been tested in an independent CEA approved laboratory to pass all the CEA-2031 standards.The standard checks for the following information: 1. Power Handling RMS, Peak, Recommended Power Range. 2. THD. 3. Frequency Response. 4. Impedance. 5. Basket Dimensions.