Revised December 1, 2020
DB RESEARCH, LLP. (“we” or “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Please check the policy periodically for updates. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
Children Under the Age of [13/16]
If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Collection of Your Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
Personally identifiable information, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number (“personal information”) and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests (“demographic information”), that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site . You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
The information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Automatically collected information may include personal data. We do so in order to improve our Website and to deliver an enhanced and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate the size of our audience and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to personalize our Website based on your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DB RESEARCH, LLP., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of a Member State of the European Union, you may have the right to ask us not to process your personally identifiable information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking/unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us. Please write to us at DB RESEARCH, LLP. at 302 Hanmore Industrial Pkwy, Harlingen, TX 78552
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California privacy law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at DB RESEARCH, LLP. at 302 Hanmore Industrial Pkwy, Harlingen, TX 78552
Security of Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
DB RESEARCH, LLP. at 302 Hanmore Industrial Pkwy, Harlingen, TX 78552
or via our toll-free number: 1 (877) 787-0101